13.11.2017, 12:37 #20245
Welcome to the Saaristomeri.utu.fi forum! This is a public forum, but you must be registered and logged in to comment. Please review the forum guidelines before posting and help us to keep this a friendly place. By registering and commenting, you are attesting that you understand and will comply with the following rules of forum use.
Thank you for your cooperation and thanks for visiting!
The forum was opened in November 2017.
Forum rules and guidelines:
- Specific topics, related to water quality, weather, Seili ospreys and other nest cameras, are included in the forum, please respect each topic and avoid off-topic discussion. Admins remove and move unrelated posts to proper locations, if needed.
- Please note that the forum contains content from wild nests where anything can happen. The forum may therefore include some content on prey species, sibling rivalry, predators etc. that may not be suitable for younger viewers.
- Manners, respect and tolerance
- The forum is a family and classroom friendly place and we ask that all forum guests respect the diversity of the forum. Disagreements might be unavoidable but should remain polite, and they should never become arguments. Chatting is a privilege, not a right.
- Through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum facility to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law. Admins will monitor discussion forums and have the right to remove part or all of your post without warning, if it is believed that forum rules are being broken. If your presence is disruptive or inappropriate, admins can timeout, kick, or permanently ban forum abusers.
- Copyright material
- As a user, you agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by the forum topic owners. By submitting content to the forums you are attesting that you are the original author of the work and that any citation or appropriation of other people’s work within its content has been appropriately referenced or otherwise cleared and approved by the relevant copyright holder.
- Role of forum administrators
- The forum is administered by the staff of the Archipelago Research Institute alongside other work tasks, so there might be a delay in our response. The moderators regularly go through comments, and all content one posts to the forum is visible to the administrators. We will not release any information to third parties.
- The forum administrators are here to keep the forum running smoothly, to answer your questions, to help resolve any problems or issues, and to ensure that you – and all other members and readers of this forum – are treated with respect. In return, we ask that you respect and follow any directions or suggestions offered by an administrator or moderator.
- If you disagree with a direction or suggestion, or have any other questions or comments regarding the forum, you are welcome to send a private message to the administrator through our contact form.
Aiheeseen ‘FORUM RULES AND POSTING GUIDELINES’ ei voi kirjoittaa uusia vastauksia.